February 13, 2014

Classic Mirror Shot : Scrapbook Layout

Hello! 

Last weekend I attended an online crop with a few friends, and man did I get a ton done (or so it feels)! I get the Scraptastic kit club kits each month, and February's month was a loved themed kit! I don't have many "Valentines" or "lovely" pictures to scrapbook, so I ended up scrapping photos of my husband and I! Since Valentine's day is tomorrow, I thought i'd post all my layouts I created with this kit over the next few days! 

This layout was actually created for a challenge I created over the weekend for the crop! It's a recipe type challenge, so I will post it here if you would like to play along yourself!

- 1-3 photos
- 3-5 patterned papers (can use vellum but it counts as a piece of paper)
- Colored cardstock for your background (anything but white)
- Ink or paint splatters
- Some type of flags (can be a banner as well, just need the "flag" shape at the ends)
- A title - Journaling (can be hidden as well) - Hand stitching - 6-9 enamel dots or bling - Staples or Brads - Include the date

Enjoy!






xoxo, Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment